English: Component Hive of an Enterprise Service Bus (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Dedicated, We Deliver. Soliel is an innovative, premium engineering company specializing in providing Enterprise Architecture, Network Design, Engineering and Operations Support, Software Design and Development, Data Center Design, Deployment and Migration, and Systems Engineering services for both public and private sectors. Over the years, Soliel’s team of technical experts has consistently delivered outstanding innovative solutions and services that meet or exceed customer expectations and satisfaction.
Soliel is seeking to hire a senior systems architect within the Application and Services practice which is located in Tyson’s Corner, VA. This is a high visibility role and provides an opportunity to interact with our customers, lead the development of software system solutions for government agencies, and be part of a highly successful team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, quick learner and creative software system designer, understands the software engineering and system design and development from the top (e.g., system architecture and service specification) to bottom (e.g., software coding), and possesses strong technical, consulting and presentation skills. This role needs to particularly adept at developing system engineering solutions with moving requirements. While working in this role you will work on system architecture and design for the initial few months and then lead the prototype software development based on Open Source software in the coming years.
- Analyzing use cases and requirements for enterprise software services and applications
- Conducting technology and standard survey and technical trade-off analysis
- Developing reference system architecture, interface specifications and APIs for enterprise services and applications
- Documenting the design artifacts in SysML model, XML schemas and WSDLs
- Prototyping the recommended software system solutions as the lead developer
- Developing web services using a customized Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) Ex. of ESB include JBoss ESB, Mule ESB, TIBCO, IBM Websphere/Datapower and others
- Leading the technical design review and other technical exchange meetings
- US Citizenship, will need to be able to maintain your active Secret clearance
- Minimum 7 years direct working experience in software system design and development with 2 years in software architecture and design
- Minimum BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Development experience with ESB/Messaging services, such as JBoss ESB, Mule ESB and Enterprise Messaging services.
- Work knowledge of SOA, REST/SOAP web services
- Work Knowledge of key enterprise services such as Content Discovery/Search Engine and Service Discovery
- Hands-on experience in developing SysML/UML model, XML schema and WSDL
- Hands-on Java/J2EE development experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with open source software framework such as JBOSS
- Experience with SQL and Non-SQL (e.g., key-value pair) databases
- Flexibility, adaptability, and ability to deal with ambiguous situations on a consistent basis
- Ability to work independently and in groups
- Experience with web service development such as SOAP and REST services
- Experience participating in enterprise IT architecture efforts and recommend new directions based on information developed during IT program and business unit reviews
- Ability to communicate complex technical terminology and impact in terms that non-technical management understand
- Excellent compensation commensurate with experience in related field(s) and performance
- Major medical, dental and vision
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
To provide innovative IT solutions and services that enable our customers to effectively make critical decisions, improve productivity, and achieve business and operational success. We champion integrity and work with our customers in a collaborative and professional manner.
Our Approach | a proven system
Soliel has developed a systematic approach to technical problem solving – PARDIO™ – Plan, Analyze, Research, Design, Implement and Optimize. PARDIO is the result of years of experience and performance, and provides our team with the ability to deliver superior technical solutions and proven customer satisfactions.
Our Expertise | an industry leader
Soliel specializes in the design, development, implementation, operation and management of enterprise Information Technology (IT) systems, such as enterprise Internet Protocol (IP) networks, software applications and services, cloud computing systems, network, and application and storage hosting environments in data centers.
Our People | a dedicated team that delivers
Soliel’s team is led by well-recognized industry thought leaders and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) with documented success delivering comprehensive IT solutions to enterprise customers. Our seasoned and dedicated professionals are actively involved in the industry through publications, inventions and standard work. Many of our team members are Certified Systems Engineers (CSEs).
To learn more, please visit www.solielcom.com
EEO/ AA/ NON-DISCRIMINATION STATEMENT:
Soliel, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action/ Non-Discriminatory Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or covered veterans.