JOB TITLE: Program Manager
JOB FUNCTION: AECOM is looking for a Program Manager with IT Operations, Maintenance, and Development experience, and IT lifecycle standardization at the enterprise level. The Program Manager is responsible for the staffing, operations and administration of O&M Support and Supplemental IT Services for one of our premier customers: the Washington Metropolitan Airports Authority (MWAA). AECOM provides a full range of IT support at Dulles, Reagan National, and MWAA HQ. Efforts include requirements analysis, evaluation, design, development, selection, implementation, operation, and maintenance of technology infrastructure and applications.
Primary job duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in the coordination of tasks of project staff, implements solutions to meet customer requirements and supports clients’ on-going budgetary needs associated with established and new projects.
- Hire, terminate and perform other employee relations activities.
- Receive, accept, process and implement authorized work assignments as defined in the contract.
- Manage project execution to ensure conformity to budgets and senior leadership’s deadlines.
- Identify, negotiate with, and manage subcontractor firms and personnel.
- Responsible for implementation of strategic programs and policies for their functional group, which have a program impact.
- Develop departmental plans, including business, production, and/or organizational financial priorities.
- Produce integrated solutions to strategic issues and presents recommendations to senior leadership.
- Participative management style with a cooperative team approach desired.
- May provide oversight to lower level managers, supervisors or professionals leading others.
- Performance of gap analysis of current processes and environment, perform functional group analysis to understand all stakeholder requirements, provide recommendations on how to reach desired end state and quantify the necessary resources needed to achieve project success.
- Summary Progress Measurement.
- Internal and External Project Reporting.
- Interface for Project Controls to External and Internal Customers Tasks.
- Develop and manage work breakdown structure (WBS) of information technology projects.
- Develop or update project plans for information technology projects including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing.
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
- Prepare and present project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Assign duties, responsibilities, and spans of authority to project personnel.
- Coordinate recruitment or selection of project personnel.
- Develop and manage annual budgets for information technology projects.
- Develop implementation plans that include analyses such as cost-benefit or return on investment (ROI).
- Direct or coordinate activities of project personnel.
- Establish and execute a project communication plan.
EDUCATION: Bachelor Degree in appropriate field of information technology, computer science, business management, software engineering, or equivalent. CISSP, MCSE, ITIL, PMP, certificates helpful.
EXPERIENCE: Broad management experience in IT program, project, and contract management, at customer location, with final responsibility for large numbers of personnel. Including, but not limited to:
- Serving as individual manager responsible for contract and mission success.
- Experience working with the Washington Metropolitan Airports Authority (MWAA) highly desired.
- Minimum of 8 years’ satisfactory performance in managing a multi-functional activity of similar size and scope.
- Minimum of 10 years’ general IT experience.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to obtain any necessary security clearance. Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the English language.