|Title||Field Support Manager|
|Job Location||Springfield, VA|
Field Support Manager- Springfield, VA
About AECOM National Security Programs:
AECOM has significant presence in the high-growth national security market. A Fortune 500 company with over 52,000 people in more than 100 countries, AECOM is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves. Our highly capable team provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering solutions that enhance and sustain the world’s built, natural and social environments.
National Security Programs, an AECOM Technology Corporation, is a provider of professional technical and management support services for government and commercial clients around the world. The National Security Programs Operating operating unit brings unique expertise to AECOM in intelligence, information technology and cyber security – and diversifies AECOM’s strong base of federal government relationships. An exciting and rewarding career, built on your experience is within your reach.
Position Title: Field Support Manager
Reports to: Program Manager
Applicant will direct all aspects of the Desk Side Field Support area of a large nationwide contract. Responsible for the performance of nationwide field support, associated Service Level Agreements (SLAs), AECOM field support performance and performance of subcontractors and their employees. Also responsible for overseeing some OCONUS support. Must have strong project management skills and embrace process development. Ensure that all deliverables and milestones meet or exceed business requirements. Assigned projects will have contributory impact on cost containment, revenues / earnings, quality performance, employee or customer satisfaction or other major program deliverables. Must have experience in managing large desk side support projects, managing to stringent SLAs, Remedy, MS Project, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Must be a “team player”. Will report to the Program Manager.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
– Must be able to effectively establish required interfaces with groups internal and external to the project for recruiting, hiring, logistics and quality control.
– Must have experience in managing large desk side support projects in a CONUS and OCONUS environment.
– Must have experience successfully managing to stringent SLAs.
– Must coordinate with Service Desk, Maintenance and Depot teams regularly to facilitate open communication and streamline service.
– Will monitor the progress of each task and reports project trends on a regular basis and escalate deteriorating trends to the Program Manager when appropriate.
– Must be able to develop, recommend, and implement solutions to complex problems related to tasks associated with the project.
– Must have strong communication (verbal and written) and customer interface skills.
– Ability to travel 50% when required with a current passport.
– Office location in Springfield, VA
Education and Qualifications
Must have at least a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, computer science or have significant related field experience, and six years of progressively responsible technology orientated management experience.
Apply through our career page at: http://tbe.taleo.net/NA8/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=MCNEIL&cws=1&rid=250
|Apply To:||Click Apply Now to the right.|