|Title||Cyber Policy Developer|
|Job Location||San Antonio, TX|
About AECOM National Security Programs:
National Security Programs, an AECOM Technology Corporation, is a provider of professional technical and management support services for government and commercial clients around the world. National Security Programs brings unique expertise to AECOM in intelligence, information technology and cyber security – and diversifies AECOM’s strong base of federal government relationships. An exciting and rewarding career, built on your experience is within you reach.
AECOM has significant presence in the high-growth national security market. With 52,000 people in more than 100 countries, AECOM is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves. Our highly capable team provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering solutions that enhance and sustain the world’s built, natural and social environments.
Position Title: Cyber Policy Developer
Position status: Exempt
Reports to: Program Director
Duties and responsibilities:
– Under general direction, responsible for all activities relating to information assurance procedures and systems
– Provides plans, policy, doctrine, and requirements support to the 24th Air Force (24 AF) and Air Force Network Warfare Operations (NWO)
– Conducts policy assessments focused on broad and prospective emerging issues. Studies typically require special review, abstraction, and analysis of current information
– Develops and briefs courses of action (COA) and tailored response options (TRO). Translate and codify current operations into policy
– Researches and pilots new methods of performing plan and policy reviews to improve timeliness, reliability, and policy relevance.
The work will be performed initially at Lackland AFB.
– Must have an active TS/SCI clearance
– Must be DoD 8570 compliant: CISSP (or have the ability to quickly obtain the mandatory certification)
– Must know AR systems, vulnerabilities, and have a technical background in information, network and systems security
– Must have a firm grasp of DoD, Joint, and Air Force level doctrine in order to accurately provide comments, ensure AF equities are maintained, and recommend a “way-ahead” for current and future AF policy
– Shall be familiar with 24 AF operational requirements, cyberspace roadmaps, and programs
– Shall be familiar with Microsoft SharePoint, the IT LEAN process, Microsoft Project, and Microsoft Visio
– Firm knowledge of intel based computer administration with Microsoft based operating systems, firm knowledge of network security, TCP/IP, DNS, FTP, HTTP, and firm knowledge of components of networks
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience; 7 years experience
Link to job posting: http://tbe.taleo.net/NA8/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=MCNEIL&cws=1&rid=234
|Apply To:||Click Apply Now to the right.|