Solution Services Director- Reston, VA
We will build a cost center practice for you to manage if you have the industry experience around any or all of the following: Telecommunications, Mobile Applications, Security, and Payments/Credit Card Processing.
The primary objective of this role is to provide marketing support to win project based business for our firm. You are also responsible for project engagement, quality assurance, delivery and development of all technology-based solutions around the entire software development life cycle. This solutions delivery spans nationally to provide technology solutions and consulting services to Fortune 500 and Government clients.
SESC is looking for a self motivated, results-driven professional focused on delivery! As our Solution Services Director, you will have worked in an Agile development environment and possess specific industry knowledge in any or all of the following: Telecommunications, Mobile Applications, Security, and Payments/Credit Card Processing.
Experience should include:
- Executive Sales Presentations
- Experience building a portfolio of solutions based on national market demands
- Establishing and executing marketing strategies for solutions
- Rollout of solutions to national sales and delivery teams
- Establishing solution architectures and technology roadmaps
- Providing executive direction to solution delivery project managers
- Lead quality assurance process for solution delivery
- Execute communication plans with client executive sponsors
Other experience might include:
- Proposal and business case development, crisis management, business development, and business turnaround/restructuring.
- Strategize new visions, Strategic Thinking, Strategic Solution Architecture
- Reengineer Business Processes, improve productivity, enhance efficiency, ROI, and reduce cost on Business.
- Business development, marketing, pre-sales customer service, shared services, proposal generation (RFP, RFI, and Responsive), and requirements definitions.
Areas of Industry Focus:
- Mobile Applications
- Payments/Credit Card Processing
Systems Engineering Services Corporation (SESC), founded in 1989, is a leading provider of technology solutions to Fortune 1000 companies and government organizations. Specializing in program management, open systems engineering, agile application development, systems integration, mobile smartphone application development, virtualization, and systems security, SESC is guided by a corporate mission to provide valuable solutions to our client’s technology needs through delivering high quality services.
SESC delivers a full suite of professional services, including the Project Management, User Experience Design, Application Development, Enterprise Portal and Content Management, Systems Implementation, Testing and Quality Assurance, and Operations and Maintenance services necessary to deliver the next generation of mission critical systems. SESC customizes the solutions and services to each client based on unique business needs and backs the delivery of services with a unique guarantee that minimizes risk and demonstrates deep commitment to client success.
SESC builds long-term relationships with clients by helping them deliver tangible business results using proven methods of onsite and remote solution delivery, deep industry knowledge, advanced approaches to technology development, and a client-focused business model.
- Mobile Application Development
- Open Systems Engineering
- Agile Development
- Data Analytics
- Systems Security
- Test Automation
- Financial Services
- Project Management
- User Experience Design
- Application Development
- Enterprise Portals and Content Management
- Systems Implementation
- Testing and Quality Assurance
- Operations & Maintenance
We prefer to hire candidates on a full-time employee basis, and offer the following benefits:
– Company paid medical, dental, vision, drug card, life and short & long-term disability insurance for you, the individual (you may purchase any of this insurance for your spouse or children at some out-of-pocket cost to you – details available per your request).
– 2 weeks of paid vacation time per year (80 hours accrued)
– 6 paid “legal” holidays and 2 paid optional holidays
– An optional 401K and flexible spending program
– Compensated over time
– Commuting expense reimbursement ($.20/mile and 100% parking fees – some IRS restrictions may apply)
– Our Peak Performance program which offers incentives for performance at the client site, candidate & business opportunity referrals and others.
Please note that staff in the field will be compensated for unused vacation and sick time at the end of the year. For more specific information about this package, please review our detailed web site at http://www.sesc.com/career_opportunities/benefits.htm
Director of Technical Recruitment
Systems Engineering Services Corp.
Direct line: (202) 596-5411
Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure!