The ideal candidates will be someone who has worked in an environment with minimal processes and light requirements and can perform their own mini JAD sessions to drill through the muck to find the real test requirements. You will be responsible for driving towards resolution from initial high level requirements. Our client is currently on a 30 day release cycle and need folks who can help out with feature testing by being creative.
Creating Test plans/Test Cases
Worked in Agile Environment
- 2-8+ years of experience
- Strong back-end testing with SQL and UNIX knowledge
- Attention to detail, sense of urgency, high self-initiative
- Strong skills will be required in testing file feeds and conducting ETL validation in both black/white box testing
- Should be able to perform a large amount of tests with hard deadlines
- Must be able to learn quickly and produce immediately
- Must have worked in an Agile testing environment in current or recent past
- Leadership potential
- Experience with Mercury Quality Center (QTP, Test Director and WinRunner)
- We have multiple openings!!
- **Ability to work in the US without sponsorship (EAD, Green Card, US Citizen)