I am seeking individuals with significant experience in data analysis and data discovery. This individual will collaborate with business users to identify general business requirements. In addition, through collaboration with developers and business users, use of data analysis and iterative process, will transform the initial business scenarios into detail requirements and will propose solutions that meet business needs and are supported by the available data. Technical and business communication skills are critical to this task.
SCOPE OF WORK
The scope of work includes, but is not limited to, provision of the following services as a Business and Data Analyst:
• Facilitate business users in identifying data and tools required to regulate financial markets
• Perform business and data analysis to understand the operational model and underlying data characteristics of target market.
• Serve as a liaison between business and technical teams
• Develop detailed functional, data and technical requirements. Develop comprehensive functional specifications and data models that will be the blueprint for technical development and implementation efforts.
• Work with business owner and user groups to scope and prioritize software releases.
• Participate in design walkthroughs and verify QC test scripts and results.
• Perform detailed data analysis and present findings in a cohesive, high impact format to drive and inform business and technical decisions
• Perform impact analysis to estimate the impact of upstream data changes or user-requested enhancements.
• Work with business liaison to develop User Acceptance Test (UAT) scripts and coordinate UAT.
• Author user guides, release notes, and training materials.
• Assist in establishing prioritization and scope of multiple tasks.
• Execute tasks according to implementation project plans.
Ability to work in the US without sponsorship (Green Card or US Citizen only please) If interested e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jay at 202-596-5411 or network at http://itcontract.ning.com/group/DCTech