- Ability to lead a team effort and be accountable to identify, document, analyze, and communicate system level solutions to meet the needs of the business.
- This person will also be the lead in the definition of current and future operational scenarios and work with other IT families and client groups to translate complex business needs into IT system solution requirements.
- Lead in the analysis of probable impact of recommendations and solutions across various lines of business.
- Lead the team in conducting post-implementation analysis to identify process improvement opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technical degree in MIS, CIS.
- 8 years relevant experience
- Knowledge of business and technology work processes and the ability to use this knowledge when consulting across organizations
- Proven ability to influence others and to build trusting relationships with clients and peers
- Outstanding ability to develop a strategic and tactical plan from a concept
- Show initiative and creativity in gathering and analyzing data
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple priorities, set direction and solve problems in a fast paced environment
- Strong ability to provide leadership/mentoring to other team members
- Experience in transforming a business; large scope efforts with the ability to componentize and provide incremental deliveries and benefits
- Conceptual familiarity with key IT technology such as Service-Oriented Architecture, ECOM, portals, gateways, databases, etc.
- Knowledge of IT systems in Telecommunications industry and OSS/BSS systems
- Knowledge of Rational unified process Strong written and verbal skills Team player
- Ability to work with global distributed work force
- Telecom Product Configuration understanding
- Master’s Degree in relevant technical or business area
- Working Knowledge of Requisite Pro