We have a client who has an extensive amount of backlog of work that is keeping several new e-software products from getting to the market. This company does not currently have an automated testing process. We are seeking members who want to join a team to help set up the develop processes, templates and overall procedures.
Test Automation Implementation Team- Reston, VA
- We seek a technical Test Automation Architect as well as several test engineers who have an automated background.
- The Senior Test Engineer needs be a “”technical” tester and have experience mentoring others.
- Must have extensive using QTP and writing scripts in VB (VBScript) to automate the overall testing environment.
- The Automation Developers will have hands on experience using QTP and VB Script. You will be writing QTP scripts in VB not just (record and playback.)
- Must be sharp, articulate and a team player.
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent is preferred.
- Experience with Agile is a major plus.
- **Ability to work in the US without sponsorship (EAD, Green Card, US Citizen)
I’m also including information on the SESC benefits package for your review & consideration.
SESC is a professional services firm and was founded in 1989. We work with Fortune 500 commercial clients and the federal government sector in and around the DC Metro area as well as in select markets. We prefer to hire candidates on a full-time employee basis, and offer the following benefits:
– Company paid medical, dental, vision, drug card, life and short & long-term disability insurance for you, the individual (you may purchase any of this insurance for your spouse or children at some out-of-pocket cost to you — details available per your request).
– 2 weeks of paid vacation time per year (80 hours accrued)
– 6 paid “legal” holidays and 2 paid optional holidays
– An optional 401K and flexible spending program
– Compensated over time
– Commuting expense reimbursement ($.20/mile and 100% parking fees – some IRS restrictions may apply)
– Our Peak Performance program which offers incentives for performance at the client site, candidate & business opportunity referrals and others.
Please note that staff in the field will be compensated for unused vacation and sick time at the end of the year. For more specific information about this package, please review our detailed web site at http://www.sesc.com/career_opportunities/benefits.htm
Director of Technical Recruitment
Systems Engineering Services Corp.
Direct line: (202) 596-5411
Current openings: http://www.tfcn.us/group/dctech