We are currently building a team who can help put a PMO and project management processes in place. This will drive the whole IT organization to a much more mature environment by delivering ROI to the business; not just supporting it. This team will first do an overall assessment of current processes and PM documentation, then provide strategic PMO and project management documentation, KPI’s and Templates.
PMO/ Project Management Implementation Team- Reston, VA
- We are seeking two different types of project managers.
- One senior PM who has worked establishing or in the early phases of enterprise PMO.
- One more day to day hands on Project Manager.
- The Technical PM should have a Scrum/Agile Development background
- A background in financial processing and e-commerce/ e-business is desired.
- Experience in a Microsoft .Net shop is preferred.
- Experience with financial processing or payment processing is ideal.
- PMP certification is desired.
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent is preferred.
- **Ability to work in the US without sponsorship (EAD, Green Card, US Citizen)
I’m also including information on the SESC benefits package for your review & consideration.
SESC is a professional services firm and was founded in 1989. We work with Fortune 500 commercial clients and the federal government sector in and around the DC Metro area as well as in select markets. We prefer to hire candidates on a full-time employee basis, and offer the following benefits:
– Company paid medical, dental, vision, drug card, life and short & long-term disability insurance for you, the individual (you may purchase any of this insurance for your spouse or children at some out-of-pocket cost to you — details available per your request).
– 2 weeks of paid vacation time per year (80 hours accrued)
– 6 paid “legal” holidays and 2 paid optional holidays
– An optional 401K and flexible spending program
– Compensated over time
– Commuting expense reimbursement ($.20/mile and 100% parking fees – some IRS restrictions may apply)
– Our Peak Performance program which offers incentives for performance at the client site, candidate & business opportunity referrals and others.
Please note that staff in the field will be compensated for unused vacation and sick time at the end of the year. For more specific information about this package, please review our detailed web site at http://www.sesc.com/career_opportunities/benefits.htm
Director of Technical Recruitment
Systems Engineering Services Corp.
Direct line: (202) 596-5411
Current openings: http://www.tfcn.us/group/dctech