Office Clerk INTERNSHIP PROGRAM:
About AECOM National Security Programs:
National Security Programs, an AECOM Technology Corporation, is a provider of professional technical and management support services for government and commercial clients around the world. The National Security Programs Operating division brings unique expertise to AECOM in intelligence, information technology and cyber security – and diversifies AECOM’s strong base of federal government relationships. An exciting and rewarding career, built on your experience is within your reach.
AECOM has significant presence in the high-growth national security market. With 52,000 people in more than 100 countries, AECOM is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves. Our highly capable team provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering solutions that enhance and sustain the world’s built, natural and social environments.
Position Title: Office Clerk Internship Program EEO: Office and clerical
Reports to: Vice President, Information Technology Center
This position desires a person with interest in learning the business side of how an IT business unit operates and functions. Experience and personal references from this Internship will enhance future employment in computer security, enterprise network management, program management, marketing and business development. The Office Clerk will serve primarily as the administrative assistant with other general office and support duties as required. This is a Nonexempt Position for a period of no more than 4 months.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities include the following, though other duties may be assigned:
- Greet visitors, answer phones and take messages, and manage the in and outflow of division correspondence
- Responsible for Marketing Merchandise, to include, ordering and distribution of merchandise to off-site Project Mangers and division personnel.
- Support senior division leadership with general administrative needs; making travel arrangements, filing expense reports, arranging meetings and necessary accommodations, and other general administrative and filing duties
- Prepare weekly staff minutes and other meetings minutes as required
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite with strength in Power Point
- Maintain organizational charts, phone directory reporting and division management of personnel mail lists
- Graphics capability a plus but not required
- Very good typing skills required
Education and Qualifications
- Must have at least one semester of college preferably some office administration/management experience.
If interested e-mail jay@DCTechRecruiter.com, text or call Jay at 202-596-5411