About AECOM National Security Programs:
AECOM is listed on the Fortune 500 as one of America’s largest companies, AECOM earns more than US$6 billion in revenue annually. We are publically traded on the New York Stock Exchange since 2007.
National Security Programs, an AECOM Technology Corporation, is a provider of professional technical and management support services for government and commercial clients around the world. The National Security Programs Operating division brings unique expertise to AECOM in intelligence, information technology and cyber security – and diversifies AECOM’s strong base of federal government relationships. An exciting and rewarding career, built on your experience is within your reach.
AECOM has significant presence in the high-growth national security market. With 52,000 people in more than 100 countries, AECOM is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves. Our highly capable team provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering solutions that enhance and sustain the world’s built, natural and social environments.
Lessons Learned Analyst
– Under general direction, responsible for all activities relating to collecting, reporting, and disseminating lessons learned from air and space cyber campaign and contingency operations
– Assess and document current air, space, and information operations campaigns and contingency operations through direct field operations, measurements, personal interviews, and after action reports
– Manage the AF Lesson Issue Resolution Process IAW AF/A9 directives and guidance
– Work with 24th Air Force (24 AF) to incorporate lessons learned insights into new plans, policy, and doctrine
– Support 24 AF/A3 in mission rehearsals and participate in “red teaming”
– Support exercises and contingencies by training and deploying lesson collection teams, managing an exit interview program to capture pertinent data, manage an airmen survey program, generate and coordinate after action reports
– Must have an active TS/SCI clearance
– Must be DoD 8570 compliant: CISSP (or have the ability to quickly obtain the mandatory certification)
– Firm knowledge of intel based computer administration with Microsoft based operating systems, firm knowledge of network security, TCP/IP, DNS, FTP, HTTP, and firm knowledge of components of networks
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience; 7 years experience
Link to job posting: http://tbe.taleo.net/NA8/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=MCNEIL&cws=1&rid=263