About AECOM National Security Programs:
National Security Programs, an AECOM Technology Corporation, is a provider of professional technical and management support services for government and commercial clients around the world. National Security Programs brings unique expertise to AECOM in intelligence, information technology and cyber security – and diversifies AECOM’s strong base of federal government relationships. An exciting and rewarding career, built on your experience is within you reach.
AECOM has significant presence in the high-growth national security market. With 51,000 people in more than 100 countries, AECOM is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves. Our highly capable team provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering solutions that enhance and sustain the world’s built, natural and social environments.
Position Title: FOIA Task Manager/Project Manager
Reports to: Director of Access Information
Location: Washington, DC
Duties and responsibilities:
• Current Secret security clearance
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification and experience; experience and education may be substituted for a certification
• Three years experience managing/supervising a FOIA or declassification projects
• Expert knowledge of the Freedom of Information Act and its amendments
• Expert knowledge of National Security Information
• Knowledge of legal interpretations of the FOIA as it affects exemptions and release of documents
• Knowledge of reporting requirements under FOIA and the OPEN Government Act.
• Good communication skills demonstrated by written and oral experience, qualifications, and education
• Experience working in a Microsoft Office Suite applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, and PowerPoint) environment
• Oversees the daily operation of a six-person team of analysts processing requests for information (Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and Mandatory Declassification Review (MDR) and requests for release of information for publication (Security Review)
• Responsible for ensuring released materials do not contain personal identifiers or directly or indirectly reveal trade secrets and other information exempted under the applicable statutes
The Task Manager’s duties include, but are not limited to:
• Conducts documents reviews and mentors other team members, conducting document reviews, as disclosure a subject matter expert.
• Interviews and provides recommendation for hiring staff
Link to job posting: http://tbe.taleo.net/NA8/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=MCNEIL&cws=1&rid=484