Position Title: System Administrator III – Indian Springs, NV
As a System Administrator III on the UASOCS contract, candidate will provide technical expertise and guidance in mission needs assessment, operations concepts, requirements definition and analysis, support throughout system and network design, development, implementation and testing for approved projects. Assist with studies to enhance the UASOCS system, infrastructure, and mission.
Participate in root cause analyses and quality reviews. Provide expertise on data processing, video and communications systems. Provide support to the Configuration Control Board upon request.
Under general supervision by a senior systems administrator or other unit manager, installs, configures, and troubleshoots computer networks and associated assemblies and provides technical assistance and training to system users.
- Participate in the design, installation and administration of local networks using multiple protocols and various computer systems.
- Install, upgrade and administer operating systems and application software in multi-user client/server environments, including Windows NT.
- Provide technical support for troubleshooting network or system problems.
- Analyze customer software requirements to include both physical and logical implementation needs.
- Provides users with network technical support by responding to IT helpdesk issues.
- Maintain cross platform inter-connectivity for network services, authentication services, E-mail services and Web services.
- Perform other duties and tasks as dire
WORKING HOURS: Shift flexibility = mandatory
Active TS/SCI Clearance – mandatory
- Minimum two years’ experience in an network environment
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge, and technical competence in network, both hardware and software
- Possess excellent oral, written, and graphical communication skills and strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Familiarity with network software (Exchange, WorkFlow, etc.) as well as the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Education: High school diploma and current MS certifications
- Certification: Security +