Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 6 months-Potential Hire
- Ability to lead a team effort and be accountable to identify, document, analyze, and communicate system level solutions to meet the needs of the business.
- Lead the definition of current and future operational scenarios and work with other IT families and client groups to translate complex business needs into IT system solution requirements.
- Lead in the analysis of probable impact of recommendations and solutions across various lines of business.
- Lead the team in conducting post-implementation analysis to identify process improvement opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technical degree in MIS, CIS.
- 8 years relevant experience.
- Knowledge of business and technology work processes and the ability to use this knowledge when consulting across organizations.
- Proven ability to influence others and to build trusting relationships with clients and peers.
- Outstanding ability to develop a strategic and tactical plan from a concept.
- Show initiative and creativity in gathering and analyzing data
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple priorities, set direction and solve problems in a fast paced environment.
- Strong ability to provide leadership/mentoring to other team members.
- Experience in transforming a business; large scope efforts with the ability to componentize and provide incremental deliveries and benefits.
- Conceptual familiarity with key IT technology such as Service-Oriented Architecture, ECOM, portals, gateways, databases, etc.
- Knowledge of IT systems in Telecommunications industry and OSS/BSS systems.
- Knowledge of Rational unified process.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Ability to work with global distributed work force.
Ability to work in US without sponsorship
- Telecom Product Configuration understanding.
- Master’s Degree in relevant technical or business area.
- Working Knowledge of Requisite Pro.
If interested e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jay at 202-596-5411