Dedicated, We Deliver. Soliel is an innovative, premium engineering company specializing in providing Enterprise Architecture, Network Design, Engineering and Operations Support, Software Design and Development, Data Center Design, Deployment and Migration, and Systems Engineering services for both public and private sectors. Over the years, Soliel’s team of technical experts has consistently delivered outstanding innovative [...]
Dedicated, We Deliver. Soliel is an innovative, premium engineering company specializing in providing Enterprise Architecture, Network Design, Engineering and Operations Support, Software Design and Development, Data Center Design, Deployment and Migration, and Systems Engineering services for both public and private sectors. Over the years, Soliel’s team of technical experts has consistently delivered outstanding innovative solutions and services that meet or exceed customer expectations and satisfaction.
You will have an opportunity to work on and near Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG) in Aberdeen, MD. Your work will be critical to supporting DoD DISA services for the deployed warfighter. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, quick learner and has a solid past performance of work experience from which they can draw. You should possess the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, adjust to changing priorities and different personalities, and work independently as well as part of a close-knit team. We are looking for candidate who thrives in a complex, dynamic environment with extensive, iterative back and forth between architecture, design, build, and verify.
• Provide subject expertise, for Internet Mail (SMIME/SMTP/IMAP/POP), MS Exchange 2010+, Zimbra, Gmail, and related enhanced services (archiving, journaling, groups, calendar sharing, task administration, messaging, presence, apps and mobile device support).
• Performs MS Server, Exchange, and UC engineering and administrative functions such as analyze, design, evaluate, deploy, test, and troubleshoot applications/server roles and related support services in a secure computing environment.
• Must be hands on developer (Microsoft Studio, VB and C#; Eclipse, Java) providing models and solution designs for components, scripts, policy, and configurations for a prototype; working flexibly from brainstorming sessions, UML specifications and requirement documents.
• Assists in defining policies and procedures in the areas of mail filtering, clustering, DAG, NetOps, Remote Monitoring, Systems Administration/Security, Build Standards, and Automation.
• Local day-to-day management of development lab and associated activities.
• Active DoD Secret clearance.
• BS in Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, MIS or Computer Science or equivalent certifications.
• 7+ years of hands-on systems administration, support, and operational experience in a military unit or medium/large enterprise environment.
• 7+ years design and development of email, universal communications, and messaging systems, with supporting databases and utilities.
• 4+ years of relevant work experience with both Exchange, AD and related Microsoft platform products, including current Microsoft releases post 2007+; and non Microsoft email system ecologies.
• 2+ years’ experience with Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010 clustered deployments including experience with DAG, mailbox server failover and cluster management.
• US Military vet or tactical support unit experience with understanding of tactical environments.
• MCSE or MCITP certification.
• OMG Certified Systems Modeling Professional ™ (OCSMP) certification.
• Strong project technical writing and communication skills.
• Demonstrated passion for excellence and impeccability while interacting with clients and business executives, and delivering solutions to meet their needs.
• Excellent compensation commensurate with experience in related field(s) and performance
• Major medical, dental and vision
• Paid holidays
• Paid vacation
To provide innovative IT solutions and services that enable our customers to effectively make critical decisions, improve productivity, and achieve business and operational success. We champion integrity and work with our customers in a collaborative and professional manner.
Our Approach | a proven system
Soliel has developed a systematic approach to technical problem solving – PARDIO™ – Plan, Analyze, Research, Design, Implement and Optimize. PARDIO is the result of years of experience and performance, and provides our team with the ability to deliver superior technical solutions and proven customer satisfactions.
Our Expertise | an industry leader
Soliel specializes in the design, development, implementation, operation and management of enterprise Information Technology (IT) systems, such as enterprise Internet Protocol (IP) networks, software applications and services, cloud computing systems, network, and application and storage hosting environments in data centers.
Our People | a dedicated team that delivers
Soliel’s team is led by well-recognized industry thought leaders and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) with documented success delivering comprehensive IT solutions to enterprise customers. Our seasoned and dedicated professionals are actively involved in the industry through publications, inventions and standard work. Many of our team members are Certified Systems Engineers (CSEs).
To learn more, please visit www.solielcom.com
EEO/ AA/ NON-DISCRIMINATION STATEMENT:
Soliel, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action/ Non-Discriminatory Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or covered veterans.
POSITION # 201009, APPLY DIRECTLY: http://careers.solielcom.com/pcrbin/regmenu.aspx?uid=soliel.soliel
- Senior Systems Architect/ Lead Developer (dctechrecruiter.wordpress.com)
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 Design Document (sholaadegunle.wordpress.com)
- One year with #TheArtOfEnterpriseArchitecture (enklare.wordpress.com)
- Live on developerWorks Rational in the past month (ibm.com)
CALL OR TEXT ME FOR YOUR FREE IT EMPLOYMENT CONSULTATION BY DIALING 202-596-5411. ASK ABOUT OUR EMPLOYEE REFE$$AL PROGRAM TO LEARN MORE!